Monday, November 19, 2012

Blog 20: Draft answers to questions

1. The strengths of my writing for the introduction are that I begin to give some background information and then I state the problem. I conclude the introduction with the purpose of the essay. I need to work on including the importance of my research to writing studies.

In my literature review, I do well with beginning to talk about the research and its importance. I eventually give 2 example: one from a literature book and another from a website. I could work on giving more information with greater detail.

2. The problem identified is that many children that come from "non-standard English" homes enter into classrooms that use traditional English and that these students would experience difficulty in dealing with this. I point out that there are ways that teachers can easily incorporate these students into the classroom.

3. Two of the researchers mentioned have found a way to successfully incorporate a student into the traditional classroom.

4. I connect them by pointing out that there is a solution to the problem stated in my research.

5. I would like to provide more information and give more detail.

6. I want your assessment and advice on how to improve this draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment