Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blog 1: Research in English and Writing Studies

It seems to me that anyone interested in English and Writing Studies would research about the aspects of these subjects. Some main topics would probably be how they could properly write a paper and effectively capture a readers' interest.
I am interested in research about Elementary Education.  I have worked with children for at least 10 years and had always wanted to be a teacher. One of the main things I am interested in researching is how children are able to use pictures in a book to understand the text. Watching a child interpret what they see amazes me especially because the children interpret things so differently. What interests me is knowing what children like to learn about as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment